Friday, March 24, 2023

The Best Keith Green Song - Born Again

Its impossible to have a best. But here it is


 

You're the sun, You're the starlight, You're a wave upon the sea. You're the glory of the sunrise as it sets the morning free. You're my hope for the future, It's your love that covers me And if I have my choice, I'll spend my life watching you watching me. When you came I was weary and I thought you couldn't see But you saw right through my masquerade, right to that secret place in me. Then your love held me gently, whispering everything's alright. I was born again into your love, born again into you light. Jesus, sometimes my mind grows cloudy and it's oh so hard to see That there's a life I'm meant to live for you Sometimes I've lived for me. When you came I was weary and I thought you couldn't see But you saw right through my masquerade right to that secret place in me. Then your love held me gently, whispering everything's alright. I was born again into your love, born again into your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Please live a life of Joy today.

Search This Blog